(to be placed in Cilegon, KIEC Industrial Area)
– We are looking for a fresh chemical engineering graduate with drive, ambition and determination, and minimum GPA 3.00 on a scale of 4.
– We seek people who demonstrate decision making ability, and take control of situation. Strong interpersonal skill is essential.
(to be placed in Cilegon – KIEC industrial area)
- Provide technical analysis and ensure follow-up on predictive data and identifies engineered resolutions to recurring mechanical issues at multiple plants in the company
- Provide technical support to the field regarding the trouble shooting, inspection, and repair of Company’s assets
- Direct quality assurance of maintenance workmanship and procedures
- Work in concert with the other Engineer Expert to analyze major breakdowns and collect data to report on cause of failure and actions to reduce or eliminate the chance of reoccurrence
- Oversee the planning, scheduling, and material procurement for maintenance jobs and turnarounds
- Participate in Element Important for Safety (EIS study) for major equipment, Vulnerability Studies, and Root Cause Analyses
- You should a bachelor, graduate from Mechanical Engineering, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have some years’ experiences in plant maintenance especially rotating equipments will be an advantage.
- Abilities to make decision and take control of situation will be very important as well as posses’ strong leadership qualities and be a good model for your subordinates.
Interested person should apply with full resume in English and a recent photo to:
Air Liquide Indonesia
Attention: Human Resources Department
(Attachment must less than 200 kb)
No later than 2 weeks after this advertisement