Job Description :
* Responsible to assist Quality System Coordinator in monitoring the quality of product.
Job Requirements :
* Graduated from University majoring in Food Technology, Chemical and Industrial engineering with min. 1 year experience in quality system/production process, preferable in food industries (fresh graduated welcome to apply).
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, hard worker, able to work under pressure, work in a team, persistence, eager to learn, self motivated, has good knowledge in GMP and HACCP.
* Proficient in English (both oral and written, and computer literate.
* Willing to work in Shift.
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (PS)
* Working on shift basis, responsible for achieving immediate and short-term objectives laid down by the production manager (eg. output, quality, waste, yield, safety and overtime costs)
* Supervise a team to have a significant team performance at production line.
* Assist in maintaining product quality and safe working environment by implementing Company’s standards.
* Bachelor degree in food technology, industrial engineering, chemical engineering, prefer have experience in Production and Quality Control.
* At least 1 year of hands-on experience in production field, preferably in consumer goods industry.
* Have a good knowledge in food technology, product quality, production machinery and supervisory skills.
We offer competitive compensation package and career opportunities for successful applicant. Please submit your application letter, a concise resume, and photograph to the email address below not later than 27 August 2010. Put the code of position on the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.